Monday, March 31, 2014

FAREWELL NICOLE :(

It is with deep regret and a heavy heart that i must announce our long standing Designer nicole Knopke  is leaving us . Nic has been with me since day 1 and and i think if my memory serves me well scrapbudz back in the day was nicoles first DT stint and then we moved in to BW2 . So for well over 6 years this delightful girl has been with me every step of the way . I have watched nicoles scrapping style evolve so much over the past years and she truly is an accomplished artist .
Nicole you have brought so much to BW2 and i want to say a HUGE thank you from the bottom of my heart (tears rolling right now sniff) for all you have done to help us become what we are today .
We will remain pals and i wish you every happiness for your future as im sure the entire team does too , you spot will always be open as you will always have a place here with me .

Farewell nicole xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment