Saturday, April 14, 2012

WERE BACK


Hi everyone well after a bit of a break BW2 is finally back and i need a new DT ....regardless of weather you have been on the team previous or not i encourage you all to apply .
How to apply ?? simply email me the following to crazyshep68@bigpond.com ....ATT Bw2
1. 3 recent layouts
2. a small bio about you ---just a short paragraph is sufficient ,please include all past and present DT you have been on
3. a good quality pic of yourself .
Any application without the criteria will not be considered , applications close may 14th ...First challenge will be up and running june 1st .
look forward to hearing from you ..
Hugz Eve

5 comments:

  1. What more can I say but - AWESOME -

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited to hear you're back- I'm sending my submission right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are back and I hope everything is going well for you. YAY so glad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great to see you are back ;)

    I look forward to seeing the new challenges :)

    i hope everyone in your family is feeling a lot better ;)

    ReplyDelete